Thursday, June 15, 2006

beginning

Though the path to the future can be well mapped, it is the uncertainties of each footfall and all the possible detours that create the intrigue of the journey. Somehow, somewhere deep within I knew this one would be much more than a change of ownership. The dismal insulas fell behind me, the middle caste streets became history. House Caethlong was one of Ar's great Houses. Its heritage spanned back for generation after generation. As many floors as one could see upward of the cylinder, there were an equal number beneath the hustle and bustle of the city streets. None of this once slid into my peripheral vision as the agent led me through the entrance and along the winding corridors. It was beyond all of this that I was focused, at the end of those halls was my single purpose.Gathered within the assessment chamber were other slaves of the house. The casual banter was warm and welcoming enough, I merely did not acknowledge them. I awaited my appraisal. As I stepped to the podium, every tef of my training should have surfaced to be perfection and it was until ... He touched me. Despite all I had been taught nothing could have prepared me for the onslaught of sensations that simple caress, the slaver's kiss illicited. The rush of ... The flood of ... The race of ... yessss everything I had been bred to be had been ignited. Even the chromosomes for my gender felt the skill. I knew then, I was a woman. I was a woman in the hands of a true gorean male, and no mere one at that, a slaver, one that is superb in his craft.

No comments: