Sunday, May 27, 2007

Introduction to Darkness

Dampness reverberated around me unseen but heard and felt. At first nothing more than a drip, then a dribble as moisture seeped through fissures. It was a fine mist along me skin both warming me as a cocoon then chilling as I tried to stir. I was the weight of the universe itself as muscles refused to move. Like the air around me they were dense. Total blackness, my obscurity for a moment. My eyes slowly adjusting finally found contours where light played over surfaces. A brick in the wall, stones that made the flooring beneath me and the vertical lines of bars. Scents filled in gaps that vision could not. Musty, molded dankness, odors of fear, pain and futility permeated my nostrils. Echoes of my breathing had a rasp, the chink of chain with efforts of movement. It was instinct that told me where I was. I made self assessment. I was not broken. My senses were dulled but in tact. My thighs bore the slick wetness of excitement. I'd not been f*cked but I knew well I'd been beaten. It is simply one of those inherent traits bred into me by my creator ... to lubricate at the touch of a whip. I tried to alleviate the tingling in my up stretched arms by shifting. The intensity caved in on me in a new wash of exquisite pain and vertigo. I gave into it and the darkness descended once again

No comments: