Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Said the Darkness



Said the darkness to the light
as she waved him aside
You are too hot on this arid day
Go ... go find some place to hide
and the little flame waivered
and crept further from sight

Said the darkness to the light
as she sheilded her eyes
Dim or extinguish,
Your brightness, I dispise
and the little torch flickered
and faded into the night

Said the darkness to the shadow
I'm cold and oh so lonely
She grabbed a smoke and looked around
I'd offer you a toke if only
I could find a light

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.