Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Forgiveness of Sins

Blessed were the feasts that I been allowed over the past few hands. My keeper's charity had become more tangible as I began to fill out once more. Effects of the hormones I'd been given by my previous Master had finally worn off. My breasts were no longer engorged, dripping with milk. Tor had found great pleasure in the nourishment that his herbs had produced from the tips of my nipples. Another would bear his heirs but she would not share his chamber. Instead he had relished the iniquitous feel of my body created to be ripe as if it had just born a child. Faded now was the sacrilegious vision of the virgin mother. The new rations filled in the concave of my belly and the hollows of my cheeks.
The chains had been removed so that I could exercise my limbs. The cramped quarters gave little room for much but still I danced. Graceful, sweeping, fluid.The dance of the Arian Harvest. I danced to a tune that could be heard only in my head. I danced as the sacrificial verr.

No comments: